Talent Operations Associate
MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to all. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of expert, pre-vetted marketing talent and is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike.
We also contribute to the future of work, helping our marketers earn significant additional income while eliminating the hassle and risk from freelancing full-time. By default, all of our engagements are also remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
You will be joining a high-energy team whose job is helping us screen and onboard new marketers and place them on customer’s projects. You'll be working at the intersection of our marketplace, working with a wide range of companies and marketing talent to identify the best fit for both the marketer and company. To excel at this position, you must have excellent writing, communication, critical thinking, and time management skills and be highly motivated and detail-oriented. You must be fully capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment, including responding to consistent challenges, exceeding productivity goals, and going above and beyond as needed.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
Support operations related to onboarding and matching marketers to projects:
- Guide candidates through our multi-step application pipeline.
- Support all steps of the application funnel including screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and managing onboarding calls.
- Onboard new marketers on to our platform and ensure they understand our process and policies.
- Edit marketers profiles so they are ready for their first project including helping them write their bio and case studies, update their Linkedin Profile, and set their rate on our platform.
- Continue to be the marketer’s main point of contact.
- Process all Matching records quickly and with high quality.
- Review client scopes and reach out to marketers that are the best fit for the project.
- Manage communications with the marketers around project details and additional information needed.
- Write and edit Marketer’s bios so that they are tailored to the client’s scope and needs.
- Assist with additional projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
- A college degree and marketing experience.
- You must have excellent writing skills and proofreading skills.
- You must be highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- Develop deep knowledge of Marketing, including typical engagements and marketing roles.
- Possess a positive, confident, and determined demeanor.
- Must possess world-class time management skills.
- You must be an outstanding individual contributor to thrive at MarketerHire.