Sales Operations Manager
MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to everyone. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of amazing, pre-vetted marketing talent and it is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike. By giving all companies access to amazing marketers - entrepreneurs and enterprises can focus on building great products.
We are also contributing to the future of work for our talented marketers. Our platform helps them earn significant additional income while maintaining their full-time job or taking a lot of the hassle and risk out of being full-time freelance. All of our jobs are also default-remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
We are looking for a strategic and detail-oriented Sales Operations Manager to join our growing Sales team. The role is primarily responsible for driving technology and process improvement in HubSpot and related ecosystems. This position is remote and will report to the Director of Sales.
- Partner with the Director of Sales to develop processes, policies and best-in-class systems for scalable growth.
- Create operational excellence through best practice sharing and process consistency across all users.
- Identify, document, communicate, and enforce standard sales processes related to HubSpot.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales and the team at large to identify operational inefficiencies and workflow needs. Work with other departments as needed to implement process changes and/or new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies and assist with onboarding of new sales team members.
- Stay current with HubSpot releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements.
- Establish and grow relationships with cross-functional partners such as Talent, Marketing and Finance.
- Assist with Sales Enablement as needed, including documenting workflows and delivering training across the sales team (Inbound, Outbound, and Account Management).
- Partner with the Director of Sales to develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our HubSpot data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience with a focus in Sales or Business Operations.
- HubSpot Certification(s), or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make practical trade-offs when necessary.
- Experience integrating HubSpot with internal / external systems.
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks and develop risk management plans.
- Experience with agile management methodologies.
- Familiarity with marketing and sales terminology and metrics.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort with navigating ambiguity.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, COUNTIFS, etc.).
- Familiarity with Tableau.
In the week, you will:
- Onboard and integrate into MarketerHire.
- Learn MarketerHire’s model, our team members, and our story.
- Begin our training process which conveys our value proposition, tech stack, sales process, and delivery method.
- Become acquainted with the cross-functional teams that you will be working alongside to improve sales operations.
In the month, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the MarketerHire sales process and methodology.
- Understand MarketerHire’s HubSpot instance including reports, dashboards, required data and workflows.
- Begin collaborating closely with the Director of Sales on operations initiatives.
In the first three months, you will:
- Be fully ramped up and integrated into the team.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for all assigned initiatives.
In the first six months, you will:
- Drive and initiate conversations around optimizations and identify areas of improvement to help increase efficiency and effectiveness for the sales team.
- Have a solid track record of owning and completing projects.