Digital Advertising Specialist
MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to everyone. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of amazing, pre-vetted marketing talent and it is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike. By giving all companies access to amazing marketers - entrepreneurs and enterprises can focus on building great products.
We are also contributing to the future of work for our talented marketers. Our platform helps them earn significant additional income while maintaining their full-time job or taking a lot of the hassle and risk out of being full-time freelance. All of our jobs are default-remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
We are looking for an ambitious advertiser looking to support our paid media team. The digital advertising specialist will play an integral role in MarketerHire’s advertising operations from channel management to data analysis to strategic input. Your support will help propel MarketerHire’s paid media program to best-in-class across our industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Sociology or a related study
- 0-1 years of experience working in digital advertising
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets Experience
- Comfortable with public speaking and sharing your opinion
Passionately Curious About:
- Why people buy what they buy and do what they do
- Data tables and decision making using numbers and logic
- Constant personal and professional improvement
- Organization, process and doing things efficiently
- Digital and traditional advertising
- Winning and breaking records
- Build, launch, and maintain advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Spotify and more.
- Assist in the execution of non-platform advertising channels like podcasts, email newsletters, sponsorships and more.
- Own the organization of creative assets, ad copy, etc.
- Build & maintain advertising performance reports through Google sheets.
- Regularly provide insight into overall advertising performance and individual channel performance.
- Provide input and perspective on advertising tactics and creative.
- Assist in drafting creative and copy briefs for internal marketing team and external designers.
- Stay flexible and proactively provide assistance and thought leadership in all things paid media related.
- Write ad copy as needed.
- Keep teams informed of latest updates and related performance impacts.
In the first month you will:
Get acclimated with who we are and why we do what we do, while also gaining experience in core digital advertising best practices.
- Learn all about MarketerHire and get a complete understanding of how we position our product to prospective customers
- Learn the best practices and start managing media buys in social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Quora and more
- Gain an understanding of the core metrics that drive the business and our paid media efforts
- Become acquainted with the cross-functional teams that you will be working alongside
- Become a data analysis master
In the first three months you will:
Become an expert media buyer on auction-based platforms and begin working autonomously on managing our advertising execution and results. Also start contributing to strategy and testing.
- Own reporting and analysis for specific paid media channels
- Own the execution of advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Quora and any other platforms
- Provide input to creative briefs, ad copy and brand positioning on different channels
- Push and propose new strategies and tests to run across any paid media channel
- Work smoothly within our systems and processes – while also providing input on improvements to said systems
- Prove your reliability when it comes to hitting deadlines and maintaining our high standard of advertising excellence